Been a bit busy, so haven’t posted since last year. Here’s what’s been happening.
- Christmas at home with the family – peaceful.
- Got married on the fifth of January – in a castle.
- Honeymooned in South Africa for four weeks – sunny.
- Started using Twitter in earnest – tweety.
- Got home just in time to go from 37 Celcius to -10 – snowy.
- Blew up my home router by changing a big lightbulb – grrr.
- Spent a week trying to get new router to do stuff – frustrating.
- Made a video of our new Google Android OMA configuration code – geeky.
Right now we’re up to date, I’ll try to continue blogging properly again.
Post a Comment